Translate

Monday, March 10, 2014

10-Minute Home Repairs

From thefamilyhandyman.com


Keep cabinet doors closed


Keep cabinet doors closed with a magnetic catch
Install a magnetic catch to keep your cabinet doors closed.It's easier than installing a roller-style catch.
By Mark Petersen, a Contributing Editor at TFH, enjoys projects that have nothing to do with house-training a dog.
"There's a cabinet door in my kitchen that wouldn't stay shut. It's on the cabinet where we keep the junk food (it probably broke from overuse), and it didn’t take long for our new puppy to discover this easily accessible new source of food.
My 10-minute fix was to install a magnetic door catch. I bought a magnetic catch because it's easier to line up the catch with the strike than with a roller-style one. No more midnight snacks for Roxy. Now I need to figure out how to stop her from eating our books and my shoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment