Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

10-Minute Home Repairs

From thefamilyhandyman

Straighten a bent blind


Unmangle mangled mini-blinds
Just slide the mini-blind slat straightener over the
damaged slat and squeeze.

By Travis Larson, a Senior Editor at TFH and former builder.

"On my way out of my insurance guy's office, he threw me this gizmo with his company's name on it. I asked him what it was and he told me, “You'll figure it out.” Eventually I did (with a little help from my wife). It's a mini-blind slat straightener. I wasted no time and took the bends out of five slats. All you do is slide it over the damaged slat and squeeze. There was still a small crease on a couple of them, but they did look a lot better. The product, called the MiniBlindRx, works on 1-in. metal slats and is available for about $10 at amazon.com. Check out the video at miniblindrx.com."

No comments:

Post a Comment